Montgomery Senior Assassin '08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Giving up kills for a party

+3
caseyk
kWadsworth
kilbo
7 posters

Go down

Giving up kills for a party Empty Giving up kills for a party

Post  kilbo Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:05 pm

Last edited by kilbo on Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Giving up kills for a party Empty Re: Giving up kills for a party

Post  kWadsworth Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:51 pm

i agree, i've heard about the same thing happening. maybe we should all decide what should happen with the money, cause that es me off to know that other teams are all working together to make sure that my money is spent on their party. since we all payed something to get in and therefore all contribute, maybe each team should vote on what they want to be done.

then again, if the money wasn't just awarded to the winning team then there would be no incentive to win. alex figure this out please lol

kWadsworth

Back to top Go down

Post  kilbo Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:12 pm

i see it like this... senior trip = bonding, assassins = hurting the bonding, well spent winnings = healing the bonding

hah

an official vote or something is kind of wierd so lets not do that... i just wanted ppl to realize that its not like every other team except one in particular is full of shut-ins who are going to spend 1k prize on math books
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  caseyk Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:53 pm

i dont really care but i think people should be able to spend the money how ever they want to if i win and my team decides to buy $1000 worth of garabage bags its no ones business everyone gave up money knowing there was a good chance they wouldnt get it back so they should have no say in how the winning team spends their money

caseyk

Back to top Go down

Post  kilbo Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:25 pm

exactly, so a vote or some shit is dumb. my point was just that one team promising a party doesnt mean shit and technically any team can do that, so ppl shouldn't spoil the competition
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  spank0813 Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:38 pm

if people want to give up there kills to a team who are you to say they shouldnt? theres no rules against it so find some other teams to give up kills for your team

spank0813

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAMMI Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:39 pm

the point of this agme is to have fun and assassinate random ass bitches so why doesnt everyone do their thing and get as many people out as they can and as stated in the original rules on facebook 'First place will win the rest of the money". Meaning the team that has the most kills will win the money 2nd adn 3rd place don't win. there is a lot of money at stake and people knew that from the start. if you didn't wanna loose a couple bucks then you shouldn't play. party or no party kill people and have fun with this. fuck what other people are doing. if someone is seriously worked up about this money i;m sure a teamwill pay you 10 bucks for a point.

but rememeber, in the end this is a high school game, there are norules as to what you do with the winnings and i think its shitty to pressure people into donating their earnings to anything. this game has nothing to do with MHS other than the ppl involved go to the same school. so everyone chill out and stop worrying so much about other peoples ideas and do whst you can to win or have fun...

SLAMMI

Back to top Go down

Post  CMoubarak Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:28 am

its called senior assassins not senior politicians. it ruins the point of the game if teams are winning based on what they promise they will do if they get the money. if you don't want to play anymore or you don't want to play the right way then just stop and don't ruin the game for the people who still want to play legitimately. its just not fun anymore when people gang up and do that bullshit

CMoubarak

Back to top Go down

Post  kilbo Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:32 am

i didnt mean to cause such controversy... my point wasnt what the winning team does with their money, thats their business. lets just play, and hope legit teams beat out over the popularity contestees Twisted Evil
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  CMoubarak Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:45 am

my point exactly. cause popularity is for chicks and little dicks.

CMoubarak

Back to top Go down

Post  CMoubarak Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:45 am

sorry that wasn't really meant to make sense

CMoubarak

Back to top Go down

Post  spank0813 Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:44 am

dont be mad at the people getting the kills be mad at the people who call them up that dont want to play anymore. there the ones giving away the kills. no ones promised anything people just dont want to play

spank0813

Back to top Go down

Post  canadiandave Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:15 pm

wanke obviously you dont give a shit so why even try to defend yourself, we cant stop you so do whatever the fuck you want, but you cant convince us it isnt shitty

canadiandave

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAMMI Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:54 am

i don't think it's shitty. everyone knew what they were getting into when they signed up for this. it always ends the same way. no matter what rules are made shits gonna happen that morally "shouldn't" happen...whatever

SLAMMI

Back to top Go down

Post  canadiandave Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:03 pm

then how isnt it shitty? you just said its morally wrong which is basically the same thing i said, it ruins the game so it is shitty. kind of like pretending jay was dead so that no one would know that they could kill him. its shitty, but its smart and theres nothing we can do or say to stop it so why wouldnt they do it

canadiandave

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down