Montgomery Senior Assassin '08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official List of Rule Changes for Round 2

+7
kWadsworth
AbrahamKhan
turdisataint
canadiandave
Probies
kilbo
aKristopovich
11 posters

Go down

Official List of Rule Changes for Round 2 Empty Official List of Rule Changes for Round 2

Post  aKristopovich Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Off Limit Areas
The only school zone off limits is the High School
Garages
You may not assassinate someone in a garage or from a garage
Indoors
School sponsored events
Sporting events
Special Events
Such as recitles, award ceremonies, ect.
Alex, Scott, and I must have a unanimous decision to make something a special event and that will be the final decision
Cars
You must have either both feet in the car, or your butt in your car
Graduation parties
Close your window on a white flag so people know you're off limits
You can be assassinated after you leave the graduation party
Work
Have the white flag somewhere visible on your body as you walk into work and as you walk out
You can be assassinated after you get in your car to go home
If you are working and you have to go outside, you do not need to carry the white flag with you and you are still off limits
If you go on break, you are ineligible to be assassinated
Pools
You may not assassinate someone in a pool or from a pool
When you step out of the pool you are eligible for assassination
You may not push someone into a pool to get them out

Discrepancies
You must attempt to solve them yourself
If you cannot resolve them, call either Ryan, Alex, or Scott only if it is a question about the rules
There will no longer be the choice of both live or both die if we cannot decide what really happened
The decision will be everyone dies with no kills and that will be the final decision... IF: your witnesses cannot make a clear decision (witnesses on your own team hardly mean anything)

Rules
You are not allowed to lie about your life/death status
It will result in the death of you and we will take away one kill
Parents and other people not on a Senior Assassin team are allowed to participate by either setting their kids up to be killed or by telling you where people are
They are not allowed to hold down an opposing player of the people they are helping
You may not hold another player down to be shot
You may not steal another persons guns
There is a one day time limit for you or one of your teammates to post a kill
Car doors may not be used as a sheild
If you are in a battle with someone, hopping in and out of the car, you must have your car doors behind you
If you are shot with the car door infront of you, you are dead
If you shoot someone with a car door infront of you, it does not count
Calling Ryan before 7:30 am will result in one of your alive teammates to be dead for the day and may not get kills, but will be allowed to play again the following day
There will not be a penalty for respawning teammates for the second round
You are allowed to block people in with cars for a limit of one hour
You may only block people on residential roads and driveways, but if a parent needs to leave or a car needs to pass you, you must move

You may not purchase kills
If you are caught buying kills, you will have that kill taken away and one member from your team will be disqualified

When you kill someone, fucking ahniliate them. I don't want there to be any doubt from either team about kills. Kill them and make sure they know it. One little drop on the opposing player will not count, two little drops will not count.

aKristopovich
Admin
Admin

https://montyassassin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Official List of Rule Changes for Round 2 Empty Re: Official List of Rule Changes for Round 2

Post  kilbo Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:38 pm

heres a question: scores and 'regeneration' of dead teammates. should all teams that qualify for round two have all their teammates who were killed come back to life? or is there some kind of penalty for doing so

for example... a team with 5 kills and 3 deaths, versus a team with 5 kills and 1 death. should they both be 5 kills and 0 deaths for round 2, or should there be a penalty? like 1 kill subtracted for each teammate being brought back to life? just a thought

as for whats 'in a car'... i say at least one foot in, or at least thats the standard ive seen so far. i heard about ppl sitting in their windows (as in body outside the car, door shut) thinking they were safe, or ppl sticking arms into their car thinking their safe, and thats retarded. potentially two feet required, but one for sure.

what can dead teammates do? anything that any family member or community member can do. they can snitch, drive, and scout. they cant be human shields, use water, or attack opponents physically (like grabbing their gun, that kill in the first round was bullshit, and although it cant be fixed for round 1, it can deff be fixed for round 2).

lets discussss Twisted Evil
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Official List of Rule Changes for Round 2 Empty Re: Official List of Rule Changes for Round 2

Post  aKristopovich Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:50 pm

what is "in a car":
we should change it to 2 feet in a car.... that makes great sense, and avoid more controversy
if 1 is in, you're still killable.
if 1 is in, and the other is in the air, you're still killable.
but to kill someone you MUST have both feet out, so although 2 feet in the car is when you are safe from being killed, you must have 2 feet out to be able to kill someone

teamates coming back to round 2:
there won't be a penalty because say you have 1 person left, it is enough of a penalty that you can't really go out to kill more people to raise your kill count, and instead have to hide. therefore sitting on 4 kills.
and having 2, 3, or 4 players left lets you raise your kill count even though you have the required 4

when there is a dispute:
since there were so many disputes settled unfairly...
we are thinking that if you can't sort it out yourselves, you could call us.
if it is not just a rule confirmation, or if witnesses aren't clear you both DIE. no choice of life or death
so you could call about whether something is allowed or not, but you can't call to complain about a situation to one of us. Unless you have legit witnesses that i can call

aKristopovich
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Probies Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:07 pm

-high school only is cool. less people in the next round means we need more opportunities to get kills. the better playes who move on should be expected to do a better job of staying alive anyway right
-"in the car"- more than half your body. sitting on the roof of a car with your legs hanging down shouldnt count. sitting on your window with only your ass inside souldnt count.
-dead people should be able to do anything but personally get kills.

Probies

Back to top Go down

Post  canadiandave Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:28 pm

for whats in a car i think that if your ass is in the car seat you cant be killed, so if one foot is out but youre still sitting youre safe

canadiandave

Back to top Go down

Post  kilbo Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:40 pm

ass in car makes sense i think... ass in a *seat* or two feet in the car. people sitting in their windows with their feet out and their asses on the window sill should be considered fair game... ass has to be in the seat or two feet. makes sense
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  turdisataint Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:40 am

i like th eonly high school thing. for the car i hink you have to be entirely in it cause if your leg is in the car your not in the car just you leg is. i think all team mates should respawn cause only half or less then half of the teams are mopving on/.

turdisataint

Back to top Go down

Post  AbrahamKhan Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:14 pm

When you say High school is only is off limits does that mean you can get people when they are in their houses or in a store like shop rite?

AbrahamKhan

Back to top Go down

Post  turdisataint Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:11 pm

no it means only high school property is srill off limits you can kill at the other schools

turdisataint

Back to top Go down

Post  kWadsworth Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:39 pm

so now after all these ideas we need to make a clear list of rules:

-- Being inside a car is defined as having your butt on the seat or having two feet inside of the car. (I think that as long as your butt is on the seat you can have as much as your body hanging out of the car as you want...like both your feet or something.) Being outside of a car should be defined as having two feet on the ground. If your butt is in a seat and either one or two feet are touching the ground, you are still considered in the car.

--High school property is off limits, as well as indoors....what about garages? should those stay off limits? i think they should become fair game...people always stand in their garages ready to shoot, then only have to take one step out to get people. since kills are getting harder to get i think garages should become fair game so that you have to be even more high security in order to survive.

--Is the white flag rule staying perfectly unaltered?

--I also think that in the second round, no type of events should be off limits at all. it's too much safety. churches, scout events, community gatherings, anything of the sort should all be free game.

--Definitely put the rules on delaying kill reports into effect. You have until midnight of the day of the kill to post the kill...if the kill took place after 9 pm, you have until 4 pm the next day. (I think it should be even earlier than 4 pm....11 am or noon the next day.) If you don't post the kill in time, then you are an idiot and the kill is invalid.

--Should there be a rule against what happened with Erika Goldstien....i think that was a dick move, should people not be allowed to hold you like that? but then how would the rule be defined....?

maybe in the second round we should just say no rules, only the strongest survive. that would be crazy. that would probably never happen, but how cool would that be, it would make senior assassins 08 pretty memorable.

kWadsworth

Back to top Go down

Post  canadiandave Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:31 pm

no we need rules otherwise we might get car crashes or something bad. thats the reason we have rules to begin with. also garages must stay off limits otherwise people might start camping in garages and thats just taking it too far. a garage is inside someones house we cant have other people going in there. parents for one would be pissed

canadiandave

Back to top Go down

Post  kWadsworth Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:47 pm

yea i wasn't really serious about having no rules. but somethings def need to change so people aren't kept as safe.

kWadsworth

Back to top Go down

Official List of Rule Changes for Round 2 Empty Round 2

Post  CMoubarak Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:21 pm

alright, first of all, garages should most definitely still be off limits. allowing people to actually go into someone else's house is completely ridiculous. Not only would that be stepping over so many boundaries, but it would start to affect other people as well. and it could bring in an entirely new set of problems - people's shit getting ruined or moved around, parents getting angry, and most importantly it basically puts every single player in danger. there has to be SOME rest from this game and that is what your house is for. as for school property that is NOT the high school, I think it would be okay to deem that as fair game, seeing that most people don't usually NEED to go there for anything

second of all, i strongly believe that certain events should be off limits. sure, some people are pretty much done with all of their activities, but there are still a handful of people playing this game who have final ceremonies or culminations of YEARS of hard work. its really unfair to mess around with things like that for a 2 WEEK game. plus, many of those things are events in which people cannot change the date or control when they happen.

- unless I think of something else, im pretty sure the white flag rule is fine as it currently stands
- also, as far as being in the car goes, you need both feet in the car or your butt on the seat. that sounds fair.

and lastly, this game without rules would be absolute chaos and not enjoyable AT ALL.
you think people are arguing a lot of kills now? take away the rules and see what happens..

CMoubarak

Back to top Go down

Post  jayram_pai Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:41 am

yeah i really don't think that its fair to put community events as killable zones. I mean a lot of people in our grade put work into these things to make sure they go well, and its not fair to them to have a bad turnout simply because someone doesn't want to get splashed with water. a good example is soolean choy's, risa shen's, and alex popko's recital on saturday; people were starting to back out because of assassins and it took trisha banning the recital to get people to come. its just fairer to the event to keep it off limits. that is to say, the event should be like the white flag: home to car, car to event, event to car, and then thats it (aka car to home ur screwed)

jayram_pai

Back to top Go down

Post  kWadsworth Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:47 am

ok like i said i was jokingggg about not having rules. of course we need rules.

and if certain events which i dont think i need to specify get to be off limits, then church must absolutely be off limits because attacking someone there is very disrespectful. that is a personal committment.

fine, garages are off limits.

of course any school but the high school is free game, they should have always been free game.

the senior recital has already been called as off limits, so we dont need to worry about that.

then it should be, if you wish to attend some community event, you have to abide by the white flag rule. you can't just have freebies of going wherever you want and saying oh its a community event. you have to make a concious effort to protect yourself. so use a white flag.

kWadsworth

Back to top Go down

Post  kilbo Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:57 am

i think we're agreed on most of the finer points here, except theres some confusion about the car feet rule i think

to be SAFE: two feet in the car, butt in the seat, or both

not safe: anything not above. you can be killed with only one foot in the car if your ass isnt in it too.

to kill: you must have two feet on the ground. this eliminates people just stepping one foot out real fast or any bs... two feet on the ground to get kill, i think thats what kpo said in his earlier post.

certain community events are still exempt from the game, and i dont think a white flag is necessary. if your in that events area, your safe... maybe white flag going to that event, but otherwise, no.

we are deffinately all agreed on the bullshit that is dead player interference... if some dead teammates of an opponent tries to take a watergun from a live member, they should be a)rifle butted then b)disqualified. im still surprised Zack Attack's kill is being counted for that... honestly, it should be counted for round1 and thats it if u want my opinion

the sanctity of the garage must be preserved also.. otherwise we will have home invasions and hardcore tresspassing all over the place.
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  RyanSong Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:30 pm

Off Limit Areas
The only school zone off limits is the High School
Garages
You may not assassinate someone in a garage or from a garage
Indoors
School sponsored events
Sporting events
Special Events
Such as recitles, award ceremonies, ect.
Alex, Scott, and I must have a unanimous decision to make something a special event and that will be the final decision
Cars
You must have either both feet in the car, or your butt in your car
Graduation parties
You can be assassinated after you leave the graduation party
Work
Close your windowon a white flag so people know you're off limits
Have the white flag somewhere visible on your body as you walk into work and as you walk out
You can be assassinated after you leave work
If you are working and you have to go outside, you do not need to carry the white flag with you and you are still off limits
If you go on break, you are ineligible to be assassinated
Pools
You may not assassinate someone in a pool or from a pool
When you step out of the pool you are eligible for assassination
You may not push someone into a pool to get them out

Discrepancies
You must attempt to solve them yourself
If you cannot resolve them, call either Ryan, Alex, or Scott only if it is a question about the rules
There will no longer be the choice of both live or both die if we cannot decide what really happened
The decision will be everyone dies with no kills and that will be the final decision... IF: your witnesses cannot make a clear decision (witnesses on your own team hardly mean anything)

Rules
You are not allowed to lie about your life/death status
It will result in the death of you and we will take away one kill
Parents and other people not on a Senior Assassin team are allowed to participate by either setting their kids up to be killed or by telling you where people are
They are not allowed to hold down an opposing player of the people they are helping
You may not hold another player down to be shot
You may not steal another persons guns
There is a one day time limit for you or one of your teammates to post a kill
Car doors may not be used as a sheild
If you are in a battle with someone, hopping in and out of the car, you must have your car doors behind you
If you are shot with the car door infront of you, you are dead
If you shoot someone with a car door infront of you, it does not count
Calling Ryan before 7:30 am will result in one of your alive teammates to be dead for the day and may not get kills, but will be allowed to play again the following day
There will not be a penalty for respawning teammates for the second round
You are allowed to block people in with cars for a limit of one hour
You may only block people on residential roads and driveways, but if a parent needs to leave or a car needs to pass you, you must move

When you kill someone, fucking ahniliate them. I don't want there to be any doubt from either team about kills. Kill them and make sure they know it. One little drop on the opposing player will not count, two little drops will not count.

RyanSong

Back to top Go down

Post  kilbo Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:25 pm

have car doors been a big issue? just wondering cuz i hadnt seen that... im curious how someone can jump out of their car yet have the door behind them
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  aKristopovich Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:07 am

in other words, if the person that shoots you and the car car door is behind you from where they are standing
or vice versa, you can shoot someone if the door is behind ya... ya know?
as long as the door isn't blocking the stream of water from the gun then you're fine

and it has been quite an issue

Round 2 will start at midnight on Tuesday
so it's kinda like people have tuesday off. not to give people a day off, but for the kills to get posted and whatnot. cause people are gonna be up till the last minute trying to get from 3 kills to 4. so my thought is instead of having a single minute be the swap from round 1 to round 2, we should wait 24 hours.
that way it will be official who is in round 2 rather than people be unsure if certain teams made it

aKristopovich
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAMMI Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:51 pm

"When you kill someone, fucking ahniliate them. I don't want there to be any doubt from either team about kills. Kill them and make sure they know it. One little drop on the opposing player will not count, two little drops will not count."

nice clarification. i got out with 2 drops on my back which wasn't fun for anyone. if you're gonna get someone out you might as well "fucking ahniliate them" haha

SLAMMI

Back to top Go down

Post  aKristopovich Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:17 am

only problem then is: when does that person know they are wet enough to be dead? when do they know to stop shooting?
something we really have to talk about

unfortunately just dripps of water needed leads to less controversy. i wish we all had some sort of suit that told us when we were wet enough to be called dead, that'd be sick

aKristopovich
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SLAMMI Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:59 am

I think if you're going to kill someone plan on soaking them because it is definitely more fun that way and that's how it should be.

SLAMMI

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down