Montgomery Senior Assassin '08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Buying Kills

3 posters

Go down

About Buying Kills Empty About Buying Kills

Post  RyanSong Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:43 am

I have heard possible rumors about people buying kills. This is not allowed and there will be consequences.

RyanSong

Back to top Go down

About Buying Kills Empty Re: About Buying Kills

Post  kilbo Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:16 pm

what were the consequences for that team?
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  canadiandave Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:54 pm

what about paying people to set other people up? is that different?

canadiandave

Back to top Go down

Post  kilbo Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:51 pm

i think paying to set up is legit... because thats just intel, you still have to do the dirty work and kill a hostile opponent.

buying a kill is simply paying a person to bend over and take it for you, which represents no challenge or competitive edge whatsoever.
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  canadiandave Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:58 pm

i disagree, i think that paying people, no matter what, undermines the game becuase then it comes down to only the teams who are willing to pay, the teams who are close enough to winning for it to be worth it.

canadiandave

Back to top Go down

Post  kilbo Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:03 pm

but theres still a difference between gathering intelligence and bribery... a politician can legally spend money to gather information and analyze an opponent. in terms of senior assassins, that could be paying to know when a person is going to be somewhere, such as a set up.
a politician legally cant pay to make an opponent flat out lose, or have them disenfranchised, because thats bribery. some1 getting paid to simply become a statistic, a kill, is cheap, and unlike buying intel (which leaves the attacking team vulnerable and challenged), offers no challenge.

i think a lot of ppl will probably find paying to have some1 set up a lot more two sided compared to simply buying a kill - at least everyone agrees that straight out buying a kill is BS.
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down