Montgomery Senior Assassin '08
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

June 14th (Saturday)

+5
jayram_pai
Navneet
AlexPopko
Apostles.Rob
aKristopovich
9 posters

Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty June 14th (Saturday)

Post  aKristopovich Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:28 pm

the Team Listings have been updated

post your kills for Saturday, June 14

aKristopovich
Admin
Admin

https://montyassassin.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty Brad C OUT

Post  Apostles.Rob Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Killed: Brad C (Lamb Roasters)
Killer: Rob Walsh (The Apostles)
Time: 6:15
Story: Brad stumbled away from Caroline's grad party and I took him out.
Witnesses: Mike Oake, Caroline Osinski, Kiliaen, Cender, many others.

Apostles.Rob

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty Navneet OUT

Post  AlexPopko Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:35 pm

Killed: Navneet S (Neal's Team)
Killer: Jayram Pai (Band Geeks)
Time: 8:30 pm
Story: Navneet was looking for some snacks in shoprite in hillsborough when jayram spotted his car. Navneet walks out, and I think we all can guess what happened after that
Witnesses: Neal D

AlexPopko

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty Jayram - Sprayed

Post  Navneet Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:59 pm

Killed: Jayram Pai
Killer: Neal Dharmadhikari
When: 835 PM
Where: Hillsborough Shoprite
Explanation: After Jayram sniped Navneet out, Neal D was still in his car. As Navneet kept Jayram somewhat busy talking about the incident with the recent encounter, Neal came out in a surprise and unleashed his water bottle on Jayram, promisingly spraying him and a large radius around him.

Navneet

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty wtf

Post  jayram_pai Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:16 am

yo wtf neal MISSED with the waterbottle a drop of water didn't even TOUCH me are you serious. neal actually SHOWED disappointment that he MISSED whats going on

jayram_pai

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty to admins

Post  jayram_pai Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:41 am

let our two teams figure my possible death out, don't need a moderator yet. and as for fia's death yesterday, ryan song ruled that the grad party being outside was still on grad party grounds, and said fia wasn't killed, but she's listed as killed.

jayram_pai

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty Re: June 14th (Saturday)

Post  kilbo Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:05 am

as far as i can tell - fia was watching the filming of a movie, correct? was the grad party the filming of a movie? if not then you cant just say 'im at a grad party' and then wander wherever you want thinking ur invulnerable. like that ruling was so that ppl could go to outdoors grad parties as well as go to their cars while parked for a grad party... i dont think this applies here.

for example... if theres a grad party that im at, and i park near it, but then decide to walk away from the party and my car and wander around the neighborhood, im fair game. so where was hope's grad party located exactly? this will clear up a lot of confusion, because then we can compare it to where she got shot. also if she could have calmly explained that that would have been fine.. i hear she flipped out.
kilbo
kilbo

Back to top Go down

Post  CMoubarak Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:41 pm

hope lives right across the street from where the movie was being filmed. Fia did not just wander off from the group. the ENTIRE party went over to watch the movie being filmed. i mean, how often does that happen in montgomery? lol so being that Hope herself, and everyone who was in attendance, went over to watch, then i think that should count as being off-limits. i was there too, but i was lucky not to have any run-ins with anyone. i was in my glory watching the actors. lol

-chelsea

CMoubarak

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty Stop Protesting

Post  Wise0ne Sun Jun 15, 2008 4:39 pm

Look, the movie screening cannot count as part of a graduation party. Unless Hope or Hope's family personally set up, paid for and arranged the movie screening for the express purpose of her graduation party, then nobody has any right to say this was completely part of the party. Guess what, if EVERYONE left Hope's graduation party together to go watch this movie, then all that means is all those people were vulnerable and should consider themselves lucky that Fia was the only casualty. And by the way Chelsea, I like you and I mean no offense by this, but everybody knows whose interests your serving by trying to take this kill away from my team, and they're certainly not Fia's...

Wise0ne

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty re: Fia

Post  jayram_pai Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:25 pm

look I had already talked to Ryan Song, the kill was deemed as unsuccessful because it was ruled as part of the grad party, she is going to be listed as in and the kill will be removed.

jayram_pai

Back to top Go down

Post  Wise0ne Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:45 pm

Well I can't blame you and your team for doing what you did to get the kill removed, but, that being said, thats absolute bullshit.

Wise0ne

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty My death at the hands of neal

Post  jayram_pai Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:16 pm

Neal's Team and my team (band geek team) came to the decision after much debate that I, Jayram Pai, am NOT dead and i am now fully active...and probably a target. But yeah i'm in.

jayram_pai

Back to top Go down

June 14th (Saturday) Empty Concerning My Apparent Death:

Post  framo Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:33 am

I should have posted in here a while ago I guess, sorry I was out of state.

Hope's house was literally across the street from the filming and we traveled as a group to go see it. I had been enjoying the party with several members of other teams like David P, Zoe S, Kimby H, as well as Chelsea M. We all knew that it was a grad party and none of us attacked each other. Those are the rules for graduation parties.

If I drove to the movie set myself just because, I would not fight this kill, but the fact is I was with a party. I am sorry we didn't think it necessary to keep the party inside Hope's house for the whole day.

When I was killed I was obviously pissed, but I (as well as a bunch of other people, including Hope herself) explained to Rob that we were together as part of a grad party. We pointed out that Hope does live right across the street and we all came together. Rob walked away but I figured that was that. Ryan also confirmed the kill wasn't legit as I was part of a grad party.

Honestly, I didn't just wander away from a party, I came with it. Or rather the party moved locations. It happens.

I really am not saying that being at the movie set made me off limits, that would be ridiculous. I'm just saying that was where our party moved to, I have a crapload of people who will vouch for me. I'm not the biggest threat in this game and I'm sure y'all can get me again but on more legit terms than this.

Thanks.

framo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down